This high-energy one-day workshop is designed to help you manage ever-increasing financial challenges as agriculture continues to face profit margin pressure.
Sessions will focus on core business concepts guided by industry-leading ag finance experts along with specialists from the Farm Financial Standards Council.
You’ll hear from real-life farm bookkeepers who will share their greatest challenges and how they overcome obstacles in daily farm financial management.
Attendees will learn how good records and financial statements translate to better farm business management and profitability. Topics we’ll focus on:
- Making key financial decisions on business expansion, buy/sell equipment or selling under-used assets
- Cash vs. accrual accounting: why it matters now more than ever
- How will tax reform impact my farm business?
- Working with lenders to manage working capital, cash flow and debt servicing capacity
- Do you have the right data to make best financial decisions?
- How to read a financial statement and create an accurate balance sheet
- Take a financial stress test
- How to manage family living costs
- Trimming expenses without sacrificing production – how to use financials to make better business decisions
As a bonus for attending, you’ll receive a free copy of the FFSC guidelines on farm finance, or management accounting. The guidelines are updated regularly and serve as a way to help farmers improve their financial performance to make good business decisions.
Register today! And receive access to all session on-demand!
The Farm Futures Ag Finance Boot Camp is presented with special cooperation from the Farm Financial Standards Council. The Farm Financial Standards Council is dedicated to helping farmers by promoting uniform financial reporting and analysis in the ag industry. FFSC wants to be the definitive resource for financial guidelines to benefit farmers.
Certified Crop Adviser Approved CEU Credits: credits applied for